The Company: Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd, 1000 Lakeside, Western Road, Portsmouth PO6 3EN
The Partner: Churches Fire & Security, Fire House, Mayflower Close, Chandlers Ford, SO53 4AR
The Company is a recruitment business which runs, maintains and operates this website in order to provide work-finding services to work-seekers and candidate sourcing services on behalf of The Partner. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller. You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via this website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
• Legitimate interest
• Legal obligation
• Contractual obligation
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
• Work finding services
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
• The Partner, in relation to open vacancies to which you have applied OR may (in the opinion of The Company) be suited.
• If registered as an agency worker your data will be shared with Novuna Business Finance & Eden Outsourcing for payroll processing purposes
• Internally shared with employees of The Company
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. The Partner may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not the consequences of failure to provide the data are:
• We will be unable to proceed with work finding services if we are unable to process your personal data in the way as mentioned above
2. Data retention
The Company and The Partner will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time. The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services. The Company will keep your personal data for a period of 3 years based on legitimate interest. After this date we will make contact to obtain consent. We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right to rectification of your personal data;
• The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
• The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Matt Fox, Managing Director and putting in writing your request by emailing email@example.com.
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact in writing to: Matt Fox, Managing Director, Dynamite Recruitment Solutions. firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.