Competitive salary + industry leading OTE!!
Churches Fire and Security is a highly recognised, industry leading Fire and Security business and is growing rapidly. Churches Fire and Security has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the Country. Due to our expanding team and client base, we are now seeking an Electrical Systems Engineer to cover areas in the London.
- To carry out servicing, maintenance and small works on a range of sites within your post coded area
- To work with a varied amount of both fire and security systems and emergency lights
- Fault finding to conduct a 1st fix solution where possible
- To work to the British Standards at all times
- You will be customer facing to maintain a good reputation on behalf of Churches Fire.
- Good knowledge of the British Standards
- Knowledge of FIA units 1 + 5
- Experience in both Fire Systems, Intruder, CCTV and Access Control
- Knowledge of GENT and/or Notifier (desirable but not essential as training can be given)
- You must have an outgoing and proactive personality to manage own work and exhibit the company’s vision and values
- Fully stocked company vehicle
- Company smart phone & tablet
- Paid call out retainer
- Full Tool Kit provided
- Company Uniform
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays only
- Training budget
Apply now or contact the Recruitment Team on; 03330 112 328